Dubai Desert Safari Dune Bashing, Sand boarding & BBQ Dinner with Dubaitoursbooking.com
What to Expect
Meet your guide at your central Dubai hotel and board a comfortable air-conditioned 4×4. Enjoy the views as you leave the city skyscrapers behind and set off on your 6-hour Dubai desert tour.
Gaze at the Dubai sands and hear all about the desert’s ecology and its history as you travel. After arriving at a traditional camel farm, see the hardy herbivores up close and take a memorable camel ride within the enclosures. Discover more about the different species of camels used in the region, and then return to your 4×4 to continue your desert journey.
Afterward, arrive at a desert campsite nestled amid the Dubai sand dunes and leave your 4×4 again to sample the thrills of sandboarding.
Following a safety briefing, practice riding a sandboard with tips from your guide. Once you’re confident, race your fellow travelers down the drifting dune slopes.
Upgrade to an Exclusive Dubai Desert Safari by enjoying the delicious barbecue dinner at your exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket.Soak up the desert setting as the stars light up overhead, and conclude your tour with 4×4 drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
- Arabian-style salad with flatbread, coleslaw, tomatoes, olives, cucumber and hummus (chickpea dip)
Second course (choice of one):
- Marinated chicken, beefburgers, lamb chops, BBQ potatoes, sautéed onions, lentil curry with steamed rice
- Dates and Arabian coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine & fruit basket (If option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: The duration can take up to 6-8 hours