- Journey through the unspoiled landscapes of the Hatta Mountains
- Explore the traditions and lifestyle of the Emirates at the Hatta Heritage Village
- Visit the former floor of the ocean at Fossil Rock
- See the fossilized relics of sea creatures and shells
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in a pure natural ambiance
Experience the scenic splendor of the Hatta Mountains by 4WD vehicle on a safari from Dubai. Contrast the Arabian Gulf with the Dubai Desert on a journey through more than 2,000 years of culture. Go to the Hatta Heritage Village and more.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dubai – Hatta Moutains|
Experience the unique Hatta Mountain Tour, which is a perfect getaway for globetrotters and tourists who seeks a natural yet breathtaking and astonishing side of Dubai. Hatta offers you unique yet more exciting packages including the wadi bashing and dune bashing in outskirt terrains of Dubai for a once in a lifetime experience.
Because your Security and Safety is our top priority; We assure to provide you with the safest trip with our professional drivers who underwent specific training to drive you with our robust 4×4 vehicles; modified with most innovative car security features to take you to the magnificent mountains of Hatta.
The unique adventure starts as you follow the Wadi trails, the Hatta mountain dried river beds guiding you its way to the fresh water pools. Invigorate your senses as you dive and enjoy the blue fresh water of the pools under the sky roof refreshing you along the trip.
Be filled with sumptuous food as you dine at the four star, Hatta Fort Hotel. Add more fun as you drive the quad bikes which can be included in your activity package.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dubai by 4WD vehicle on a scenic off-road safari tour to the Hatta Mountains. An unforgettable adventure tour ever you had.
Start with a drive through the Hajar Mountains and admire the canyons and wadis along the way. Visit the Hatta Heritage Village in the rock-strewn Hajar Mountains. Experience the ancient culture of the United Arab Emirates at more than 30 buildings. Explore the observation towers, antique shops and farms with their fresh water inland waterways (falaj). Learn how the people lived in the mountains via models and displays that showcase life in the wilderness. Look at traditional weapons, including daggers and swords, along with domestic items, such as pottery, copper pots, musical instruments and garments. Proceed to the towering monolith of Fossil Rock and discover the former floor of the ocean 80 million years ago, now surrounded by desert. Admire the fossilized relics of shells and small sea animals. Then, enjoy a picnic lunch at a hotel or visit a wadi late in the afternoon (depending on your preference) before you return to Dubai.
- Guest should book at least 48 hours before the trip; trips are subject to availability.
- Changes and Cancellation of the trip should be made at least 24 hours before the trip. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation charge of 100% may apply.
- Expecting Mothers, a passenger with medical conditions such as back problem and heart condition and elderly are advised to avoid dune bashing.
- Children below three years of age are free of charge. Children beyond three years of age are considered as full paying adult.